Thursday, November 15, 2007

May be of interest

I'm not entirely sure if this is appropriate but I'm going to do it anyway.

I have posted a new body of work, (20 images), exploring the sibling relationship of two little boys. Yes, you've guessed it, Eoin and Connor. This body of work is for a grant to further my endeavors in capturing the essence of childhood play, curiosity, devilment and everything else. As Connor has gotten more articulate, he and Eoin can now discuss all sorts of weird and wonderful things and plan their explorations in some detail. These images attempt to explore that. Should you be interested,
they're here.

Next up is Jonathan's youtube promo for his strangely beautiful new book. I'll say no more but let it speak for itself. Jonathan, if I'm out of line here, please let me know and I'll remove this or you can do so yourself.

No comments: