Thursday, October 18, 2007

Welcome everyone

Initially I was going to set up a Facebook group but thought that a blog would be much simpler and more fun. I have been blogging for a while and it's really very easy.

Please post and say hello. Upload pictures, movies, whatever you like.

I've got lots of images to post from the wonderful dancing and singing yesterday.

I look forward to seeing how this blog fleshes out. I would also encourage parents to post some of their children's art work. Let's make this blog a fun place for everyone, including the kids.

Good luck.

Paul Treacy
photo@paultreacy.com

2 comments:

Claire Henderson said...

thanks Paul! Looking forward to seeing your photos and those taken by other parents yesterday

Martha said...

Hi ya'll. Thanks for setting this up Paul.